1963 International Travelall (110,000 Miles – White/Pink)
- This a very nice older restoration.
- The secondary color was changed and interior recovered.
- It runs, drives and stops.
- The front gas tank needs replaced.
- The back tank is what it runs off of.
- Other then the gas tank it is pretty rust free.
- I believe it to have the original 304 V8.
- Transmission was changed to an Automatic at some point.
- It does have older tires so I would not drive it far.
Comes with Original line setting ticket. I’ve had it the last 4 years and have just decided to sell her.
This is your chance to buy this awesome ride.
Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
See listing: 1963 International Travelall (pink) (from October 5, 2020)